- 3 (8 oz) boxes Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 (12 oz) bag Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 (8 oz) bag Toffee Pieces
- 1 (20 oz) bottle Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
- In a pie plate, spread the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of the plate.
- Completely cover the cream cheese mixture with the chocolate chips and chocolate toffee bits.
- Drizzle liberally with the caramel sauce.
- Chill or serve immediately with apple slices.