lessphp fatal error: load error: failed to find /home/cedarlori/public_html/wp-content/themes/theme48927/bootstrap/less/bootstrap.lesslessphp fatal error: load error: failed to find /home/cedarlori/public_html/wp-content/themes/theme48927/style.less
SMASHED & CHUNKED GARLIC POTATOES
- 1 (15 lb) bag of Red Potatoes
- 2 to 4 lbs. Real Butter (yes, we said 4 lbs!)
- 2 can Evaporated Milk (can use low fat)
- 2 cups Minced Garlic (from a jar)
- 2 cups Chives or Green Onions (finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Wash & clean potatoes, then cut unpeeled potatoes into large chunks.
- Boil the large chunks of Red Potatoes till tender (avoid over cooking to mush!)
- Drain potatoes and stir-in reaming ingredients, allowing potatoes to become a bit creamy but leaving chunks as well.