lessphp fatal error: load error: failed to find /home/cedarlori/public_html/wp-content/themes/theme48927/bootstrap/less/bootstrap.lesslessphp fatal error: load error: failed to find /home/cedarlori/public_html/wp-content/themes/theme48927/style.less
- 2 (8 oz) packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 lg bunch Green Onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ Tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp CedarWood BBQ Rub
- 1 (8 oz) package of Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for pecans and refrigerate until firm.
- While the cheese ball is firming, spread the chopped pecans on a cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray. Bake in the oven @ 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they do not burn
- Once cheese has firmed, form it into a ball and roll in the toasted chopped nuts until coated.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops or crackers.